This luxury Oahu Eco Adventure tour starts in Waikiki. We’ll pick you up at your hotel or an alternate nearby hotel**. You will be hiking and swimming by a waterfall. Enjoy a trip along Anahulu River on a kayak or stand up paddleboard or shop in historic Haleiwa Town. Bring shoes and sandals. Our luxury tour always sells out so book now. Don’t forget your camera! This is a 10 hour tour and returns around 5:15pm.
- Waimea Valley Guided Tour
- Kayak or Stand Up Paddle At Tsue Farms
- Waterfall Swim
- North Shore Oahu Surf Beaches
- Hawaiian Botanical Garden
- Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple
- Learn Hawaii’s Unique Ecology
- Breakfast Pastry and Bottle Water Included
- Lunch Included
- Adults: $188.98 + Tax
- Children (Ages 4-11): $167.99 + Tax
- Lap Child (Ages 3 and under): Free!
- Year-round, 7 days a week.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day
- Pickups begin at 7:15am
- Tour starts at 7:55am
- Estimated return time at 5:15 PM
Tour Pickup times and end times are approximate
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the tour will be refunded with a 10% credit card service fee (if applicable). Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. You are allowed a one time reschedule for requests made more than 24 hours prior.
**some hotels do not offer a loading area for commercial vehicles or if there are clusters of hotels in the same area, we will choose a central one instead of stopping door to door**