IMPORTANT NOTICE: Boat docking at the USS Arizona Memorial has been temporarily discontinued until critical structural repairs can be made to the dock. Instead, USS Navy shuttle boats will conduct a harbor tour of Battleship Row and around the memorial structure itself.
This tour highlights Oahu’s top spots in one adventurous day. We will pick you up from your hotel or an alternate nearby hotel**. Start your day with a trip to Pearl Harbor to visit the USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Then, continue the day with a tour around the island to view and stop at all its most scenic spots. A perfect tour for those who want to experience the most famous sights all in one day!
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- Historical Plantation Train Ride
- North Shore Oahu Surf Beach
- Drive Through Hale’iwa Town
- Tropical Farms Experience
- Exclusive canoe ride at Polynesian Cultural Center (Closed Sunday)
- Exclusive Hula Learning Experience
- Windward Offshore Islands
- Pali Lookout
- South Shore Oahu Lookouts
- Halona Blowhole Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday)
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout
- Breakfast Pastry Included. Lunch Included.
- Adults: $185.99
- Children: $165.99
- Lap Child (Ages 3 and under): Free!
- Year-round, Sunday-Saturday
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day
- Pickups begin at 5:50am
- Tour starts at 6:30am
- Estimated return time at 5:30 PM
Tour Pickup times and end times are approximate
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the tour will be refunded with a 10% credit card service fee (if applicable). Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. You are allowed a one time reschedule for requests made more than 24 hours prior.
**Some hotels do not offer a loading area for commercial vehicles or if there are clusters of hotels in the same area, we will choose a central one instead of stopping door to door**