This Oahu circle island tour focuses more on sightseeing than any of our other tours. It does not visit Pearl Harbor. Stopping at Oahu’s most scenic spots, this tour is perfect for people who want to experience the whole island in a day. We will pick you up from your hotel or an alternate nearby hotel**. Throughout this journey you will be engaged with legends and historical culture of Hawaii through your navigator along the way.
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- North Shore Big Wave Beaches
- Drive Through Hale’iwa Town
- Kahana Valley Drive-By
- Tropical Farms Experience
- Historical Plantation Train Ride
- Exclusive canoe ride at the Polynesian Cultural Center (Closed Sunday)
- Exclusive Hula Learning Experience
- Windward Oahu Offshore Islands
- South Shore Oahu Lookouts
- Halona Blowhole Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed Tuesday)
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout
- Breakfast Pastry and Lunch Included.
– Adults: $165.99
– Children (Ages 4-11): $145.99
– Lap Child (Ages 3 and under): Free!
- Year-round, Sunday-Saturday
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day
- Pickups begin at 8:25am
- Tour starts at 9:05am
- Estimated return time at 5:30 PM
Tour Pickup times and end times are approximate
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the tour will be refunded with a 10% credit card service fee (if applicable). Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. You are allowed a one time reschedule for requests made more than 24 hours prior.
**Some hotels do not offer a loading area for commercial vehicles or if there are clusters of hotels in the same area, we will choose a central one instead of stopping door to door**